The Centre for Advanced Learning (CAL) is excited to bring you the 'Gastrointestinal Nutrition for Dietitians' Evergreen Course. This course is a foundational level course which explores the journey of the patient holistically in a variety of settings. It covers the clinical decision making that may need to be considered throughout their care.
The are four case studies that address the below conditions:
1. Case study 1: Coeliac
2. Case study 2: Gastrectomy
3. Case study 3: Non-alcohol fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
4. Case study 4: Crohn's disease
- To narrate the anatomy of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT)
- To describe the key roles of the GIT organs from the mouth to the large intestine
- To list up to three common drug-nutrient interactions in gastroenterology nutrition
- To understand the importance of a multidimensional approach to clinical decision making
Audience: Dietitians with 1 – 3 years’ experience in practice. This course can also be used as a refresher if you are returning to practice within this area.
Access to the course: New registrants will be uploaded to the Learning Management System (LMS) within one week of registering online. To access the LMS click here. Once you have been uploaded to the LMS you will have on-going access to the course and associated materials.
CPD Logs: You will need to manually update your CPD hours for this course. This online course is worth 30 CPD hours.
Certificate: Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download your certificate from the LMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
DA Members: $299 | Non-Members: $599
Please note: The course end date of 30 June 2021 is only for admin purposes, you will have on-going access to the course and associated materials.