This year's Annual Conference is approaching fast! Register today!
Use promo code BookSavings at checkout for 5% off all publications.
Meet Liam Duffield – Versaton Australia's IT Team Leader by day, adventurer by night.
Take your association with you on the go using our mobile-friendly website.
Renewing your membership maintains your connection to a global professional network of over 8,500 dietetic professionals.
Renew today to keep your
APD credential active, and to keep making the most out of valuable member benefits.
Review the 2024 Membership Categories and Fees.
Renewals are accepted from Wednesday 1 November 2023 through to 11:59pm AEDT Wednesday 31 January 2024.
Double check your membership category is correct for 2024
– if you need to renew into new category, contact the Membership team before renewing to avoid admin fees. Email them at [email protected] or call 02 6189 1200
Renew from Wednesday 1 November 2023
– Click the green button above to renew. Or, log into the member portal, navigate to your account profile, and click the green button to Renew*. Do so before 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 31 January 2024.
*If the green Renew now button is missing from your member portal profile, click on the shopping cart at the top of your page. Either pay the pending item or remove it from the cart.
Choose to pay the year in full or in quarterly instalments
– instalment payments are not available if you are renewing into the APD Only type.
Add the order to your cart and choose whether you would like to ‘Auto renew’ in yearly or quarterly instalments
– opt in and take thinking out of the process with automatic payments. Follow the prompts to pay online, no matter your choice.
If you are renewing into an APD eligible member category, follow the prompt to complete your workforce data and submit your APD Declaration after payment.
Provide information about your practice
– this workforce data helps us support you better.
Submit your APD Declaration for 2024
– and agree to the Code of conduct
Your 2024 APD Certificate is available for download on your member profile if you have renewed your active APD credential and provided your 2024 APD Declaration.
Take the pressure off remembering future payments by opting in to ‘Autopay’ during step 4, noting that choosing to pay by quarterly instalments requires storing card details.
* You will still be able to update your membership category with no administration fee by contacting the membership team before you renew
** Early bird discount does not apply to instalment payments or the APD Only type.
Check out our Membership FAQ.
Discover the value of Dietitians Australia and the benefits of your membership.
Or, contact the Membership team via email at [email protected] or call 02 6189 1200.